Get gourmet with your ganja! Edibles shouldn’t be limited to the junk food aisle; whip up this dank Lobster Spinach Flatbread recipe brought to you by Magical Butter and HIGH TIMES.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 2 small pieces
Yield: 2 flatbreads
Fresh Herbed Garlic Butter Ingredients:
- 2 cups MagicalButter
- ¼ cup minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ¾ cup Fresh Herbed Garlic Butter (ingredients above)
- 12 ounces lobster tail, cooked and diced
- 20 small basil leaves
- 2 flatbreads or Naan breads (store-bought)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- ¾ cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup habanero cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
Fresh Herbed Garlic Butter Directions:
- Place the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 130°F; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- Brush 2 tablespoons of the Fresh Herbed Garlic Butter directly on each flatbread.
- Top the bread with the mozzarella cheese and spinach leaves.
- Add ¼ cup of garlic butter to the lobster pieces, and spread them over the bread.
- Evenly spread all the toppings on the flatbread, except lemon zest.
- Drizzle the rest of the garlic butter over the top, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove your Lobster Spinach Flatbread from the oven, and top with the fresh lemon zest if desired.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!