1. Have an outdoor picnic: Find the swings! Jump into a pile of leaves!
2. Is it raining? Have a horror movie marathon: “I can’t tell if I’m scared or if this is funny, but I think I’m definitely scared.”
3. Sore after a spring hike? Have a bubble bath: “Buuubbles are so weird, but so fun.”
4. Feelin spooky? Play on a ouija board: Deep conversations with the dead, anyone?
5. Loving Mother Earth? Watch an HD nature documentary: Thank us later.
6. Paint: Unleash the creativity!
7. Sun blazing? Swim in the ocean -- “Is that Nemo?”
8. Fried from that blazing sun? Play some old-school board games or Legos.
9. Spring sleepover? Build a fort out of blankets and pillows: The ultimate comfort zone.