Our friends over at Buzzfeed came up with a pretty comprehensive list of things that are better baked. Something missing? Leave it in our comments section!
6. Lying on the floor.
8. Sour patch kids.
11. Sitting on an exercise ball.
12. The Chapelle Show.
13. Adventure Time.
14. Every single Beatles album.
15. Tossing a frisbee around with friends.
16. Beating your friends in Madden.
17. Skipping school with friends.
18. Chilling in a car with friends.
19. Circling around the same neighborhoods with friends.
20. Listening to bass lines through loud stereo speakers.
21. When Clams Casino collaborates with A$AP Mob.
22. Thai food.
24. Rope swings.
25. Sitting under trees.
26. Lying in a field not caring about the exact number of bugs crawling on you.
27. Staring at the stars.
28. Road trips.
36. Disney movies.
37. Every song ever performed by Led Zeppelin.
38. Most indie folk music.
39. Hearing every different layer hidden in a song.
40. Reading Walt Whitman.
41. Every time Rob Delaney tweets.
42. Jack Handey’s Deep Thoughts.
43. Wearing extremely comfortable shorts as the breeze softly billows in and out of your crotchular area.
44. The liberating feeling of wearing dirty but comfortable sweatpants.
45. 100% cotton hoodies.
46. All the minuscule sensations in life you would otherwise ignore.
47. Live music.
48. Alan Watts audiobooks.
49. Editing words.
50. Dealing with bullshit.
51. Intellectual conversations.
52. Crafting the perfect high-five.
53. Communicating with emojis.
54. Endlessly scrolling through Tumblr without retaining anything.
55. Photoshopping faces of celebrities onto other celebrity bodies.
56. Doodling just about anything.
58. Writing essays.
59. Researching facts.
60. Researching snacks.
61. Stealing your friends’ lighter then watching them search for it.
62. When Juicy J says “trippy mane.”
63. Watching Vines.
64. Pulling off a fatality in Mortal Kombat.
65. Watching anti-weed commercials.
66. Detecting bullshit.
67. Spiritually relating to the scenes in Pineapple Express.
68. Frank Ocean’s “Pyramids.”
69. Walking around your neighborhood.
70. Intentionally getting lost in the woods and playing “choose your own adventure.”
71. Cruising around on a bicycle.
72. Taking a 45-minute shower.
73. Drinking white Russians.
74. Entering voids.
75. Dealing with Mondays.
76. Listening to Bob Saget.
77. Making your own soap.
78. Cosmos: A Personal Voyage.
80. Cats. And making fun of cats.
82. Sitting in the chair of the lifeguard post.
83. James Blake.
84. Kush & OJ.
86. Sketch comedy.
87. Getting Doug With High.
How Sharmila Clee Got Off Valium With Plant-Assisted Therapy
Pennsylvania Senators Seeking Co-Sponsors for Recreational Cannabis Bill
Researchers Launching CBD Study with Former Hockey Players
New Jersey Lawmakers Begin Hearings for Marijuana Legalization
Knowledgeable Dabbing: A Guide To Our Favorite Quartz Bangers
First Clinical Trial Of Cannabis For PTSD in Veterans Is Now Complete
Missouri Police Raid Hospital Room of Stage 4 Cancer Patient Using Cannabis
Oklahoma House Passes Medical Cannabis Protection Bill
News3 days ago
Indiana State Trooper Seizes $3.5 Million Worth of Cannabis, Vapes
News3 days ago
Colorado Researchers Seeking Volunteers to Get High and Drive
News4 days ago
Study Finds Medical Marijuana Alleviates Seniors’ Pain, Reduces Opioid Use
News5 days ago
Survey Shows 25% of Cannabis Users in Legal States Consume at Work
Legalization4 days ago
Breaking: Connecticut Lawmakers Unveil Plan to Legalize Marijuana
News6 days ago
NJ Governor Announces Vote on Marijuana Legalization This Month
Culture7 days ago
What’s In Your Stash? Cannabis Alchemist Warren Bobrow
News6 days ago
$2.5 Million Worth of Marijuana Seized at Philadelphia Port