Our friends over at Buzzfeed came up with a pretty comprehensive list of things that are better baked. Something missing? Leave it in our comments section!
6. Lying on the floor.
8. Sour patch kids.
11. Sitting on an exercise ball.
12. The Chapelle Show.
13. Adventure Time.
14. Every single Beatles album.
15. Tossing a frisbee around with friends.
16. Beating your friends in Madden.
17. Skipping school with friends.
18. Chilling in a car with friends.
19. Circling around the same neighborhoods with friends.
20. Listening to bass lines through loud stereo speakers.
21. When Clams Casino collaborates with A$AP Mob.
22. Thai food.
24. Rope swings.
25. Sitting under trees.
26. Lying in a field not caring about the exact number of bugs crawling on you.
27. Staring at the stars.
28. Road trips.
36. Disney movies.
37. Every song ever performed by Led Zeppelin.
38. Most indie folk music.
39. Hearing every different layer hidden in a song.
40. Reading Walt Whitman.
41. Every time Rob Delaney tweets.
42. Jack Handey’s Deep Thoughts.
43. Wearing extremely comfortable shorts as the breeze softly billows in and out of your crotchular area.
44. The liberating feeling of wearing dirty but comfortable sweatpants.
45. 100% cotton hoodies.
46. All the minuscule sensations in life you would otherwise ignore.
47. Live music.
48. Alan Watts audiobooks.
49. Editing words.
50. Dealing with bullshit.
51. Intellectual conversations.
52. Crafting the perfect high-five.
53. Communicating with emojis.
54. Endlessly scrolling through Tumblr without retaining anything.
55. Photoshopping faces of celebrities onto other celebrity bodies.
56. Doodling just about anything.
58. Writing essays.
59. Researching facts.
60. Researching snacks.
61. Stealing your friends’ lighter then watching them search for it.
62. When Juicy J says “trippy mane.”
63. Watching Vines.
64. Pulling off a fatality in Mortal Kombat.
65. Watching anti-weed commercials.
66. Detecting bullshit.
67. Spiritually relating to the scenes in Pineapple Express.
68. Frank Ocean’s “Pyramids.”
69. Walking around your neighborhood.
70. Intentionally getting lost in the woods and playing “choose your own adventure.”
71. Cruising around on a bicycle.
72. Taking a 45-minute shower.
73. Drinking white Russians.
74. Entering voids.
75. Dealing with Mondays.
76. Listening to Bob Saget.
77. Making your own soap.
78. Cosmos: A Personal Voyage.
80. Cats. And making fun of cats.
82. Sitting in the chair of the lifeguard post.
83. James Blake.
84. Kush & OJ.
86. Sketch comedy.
87. Getting Doug With High.
Miami Beach Commissioners Vote Unanimously To Ban Public Smoking Of Weed
High Times Greats: Timothy Leary’s Ultimate Trip
Mexican Committees Introduce Draft Legislation To Legalize Recreational Cannabis
Georgia’s New Medical Cannabis Program Hits A Standstill After Just Six Months
Expert Lighting Advice For Taking Your Grow To The Next Level
Authorities Investigating “Dank” Cartridges As Possible Culprit In Vape-Related Illnesses
The Rebirth Of Subcool: The Inside Story Of A Legendary Bud Breeder
The Best Hydroponic Methods For Growing Cannabis Yourself
News6 days ago
Canadian Cannabis Company Will Sell Marijuana For Less Than $5 Per Gram
News5 days ago
A Year After Canada Legalizes Weed, People Are Still Buying Unregulated Cannabis
News7 days ago
California Governor Signs Several Marijuana-Related Bills
Grow4 days ago
The Return Of The Super Sativa Seed Club
News4 days ago
A Look At Cannabis Legislation In Countries Around The World
Activism6 days ago
Semper Fidelis: Twenty22Many Hooks Vets Up With Free Clones And A Healing-Based Community
News5 days ago
High Times Returns To Denver For The 2019 Colorado Cannabis Cup
News4 days ago
Study Suggests Legal Cannabis Could Create Over 100,000 Jobs in Florida