Our friends over at Buzzfeed came up with a pretty comprehensive list of things that are better baked. Something missing? Leave it in our comments section!
6. Lying on the floor.
8. Sour patch kids.
11. Sitting on an exercise ball.
12. The Chapelle Show.
13. Adventure Time.
14. Every single Beatles album.
15. Tossing a frisbee around with friends.
16. Beating your friends in Madden.
17. Skipping school with friends.
18. Chilling in a car with friends.
19. Circling around the same neighborhoods with friends.
20. Listening to bass lines through loud stereo speakers.
21. When Clams Casino collaborates with A$AP Mob.
22. Thai food.
24. Rope swings.
25. Sitting under trees.
26. Lying in a field not caring about the exact number of bugs crawling on you.
27. Staring at the stars.
28. Road trips.
36. Disney movies.
37. Every song ever performed by Led Zeppelin.
38. Most indie folk music.
39. Hearing every different layer hidden in a song.
40. Reading Walt Whitman.
41. Every time Rob Delaney tweets.
42. Jack Handey’s Deep Thoughts.
43. Wearing extremely comfortable shorts as the breeze softly billows in and out of your crotchular area.
44. The liberating feeling of wearing dirty but comfortable sweatpants.
45. 100% cotton hoodies.
46. All the minuscule sensations in life you would otherwise ignore.
47. Live music.
48. Alan Watts audiobooks.
49. Editing words.
50. Dealing with bullshit.
51. Intellectual conversations.
52. Crafting the perfect high-five.
53. Communicating with emojis.
54. Endlessly scrolling through Tumblr without retaining anything.
55. Photoshopping faces of celebrities onto other celebrity bodies.
56. Doodling just about anything.
58. Writing essays.
59. Researching facts.
60. Researching snacks.
61. Stealing your friends’ lighter then watching them search for it.
62. When Juicy J says “trippy mane.”
63. Watching Vines.
64. Pulling off a fatality in Mortal Kombat.
65. Watching anti-weed commercials.
66. Detecting bullshit.
67. Spiritually relating to the scenes in Pineapple Express.
68. Frank Ocean’s “Pyramids.”
69. Walking around your neighborhood.
70. Intentionally getting lost in the woods and playing “choose your own adventure.”
71. Cruising around on a bicycle.
72. Taking a 45-minute shower.
73. Drinking white Russians.
74. Entering voids.
75. Dealing with Mondays.
76. Listening to Bob Saget.
77. Making your own soap.
78. Cosmos: A Personal Voyage.
80. Cats. And making fun of cats.
82. Sitting in the chair of the lifeguard post.
83. James Blake.
84. Kush & OJ.
86. Sketch comedy.
87. Getting Doug With High.
Canada Estimates $1 Billion in Legal Cannabis Sales in First Three Months
New Zealand City Has 10 Synthetic Cannabis Overdoses in 48 Hours
Billboards Urge Utah to Vote for Medical Marijuana by Quoting Mormon Scripture
Governor of the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands Legalizes Cannabis
The Ins and Outs of Growing Cannabis at Home
What Is Limonene and What Are Its Benefits?
Hawaii Will Allow Out-of-State Visitors to Buy Medical Marijuana by Next Year
Malaysian Court Sentences Man to Death for Distributing Free Cannabis Oil
Culture4 days ago
First Ever Trial to Study the Effects of Microdosing LSD Began This Month
CBD4 days ago
Coca-Cola in Talks to Make the Next CBD-Infused Beverage
Health5 days ago
Adderall and Weed: Learn More About the Combo
Health4 days ago
Tobacco vs. Weed: The Differences, Pros, and Cons
Health4 days ago
Study Finds Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Youth More Likely to Use Multiple Substances
Guides3 days ago
What Do The Colors of Marijuana Mean?
Health4 days ago
Recent Study Finds That Approximately 2 Million US Teens Vape
Medical Marijuana3 days ago
Canadian Cannabis Company Tilray to Export Products to United States