Our friends over at Buzzfeed came up with a pretty comprehensive list of things that are better baked. Something missing? Leave it in our comments section!
6. Lying on the floor.
8. Sour patch kids.
11. Sitting on an exercise ball.
12. The Chapelle Show.
13. Adventure Time.
14. Every single Beatles album.
15. Tossing a frisbee around with friends.
16. Beating your friends in Madden.
17. Skipping school with friends.
18. Chilling in a car with friends.
19. Circling around the same neighborhoods with friends.
20. Listening to bass lines through loud stereo speakers.
21. When Clams Casino collaborates with A$AP Mob.
22. Thai food.
24. Rope swings.
25. Sitting under trees.
26. Lying in a field not caring about the exact number of bugs crawling on you.
27. Staring at the stars.
28. Road trips.
36. Disney movies.
37. Every song ever performed by Led Zeppelin.
38. Most indie folk music.
39. Hearing every different layer hidden in a song.
40. Reading Walt Whitman.
41. Every time Rob Delaney tweets.
42. Jack Handey’s Deep Thoughts.
43. Wearing extremely comfortable shorts as the breeze softly billows in and out of your crotchular area.
44. The liberating feeling of wearing dirty but comfortable sweatpants.
45. 100% cotton hoodies.
46. All the minuscule sensations in life you would otherwise ignore.
47. Live music.
48. Alan Watts audiobooks.
49. Editing words.
50. Dealing with bullshit.
51. Intellectual conversations.
52. Crafting the perfect high-five.
53. Communicating with emojis.
54. Endlessly scrolling through Tumblr without retaining anything.
55. Photoshopping faces of celebrities onto other celebrity bodies.
56. Doodling just about anything.
58. Writing essays.
59. Researching facts.
60. Researching snacks.
61. Stealing your friends’ lighter then watching them search for it.
62. When Juicy J says “trippy mane.”
63. Watching Vines.
64. Pulling off a fatality in Mortal Kombat.
65. Watching anti-weed commercials.
66. Detecting bullshit.
67. Spiritually relating to the scenes in Pineapple Express.
68. Frank Ocean’s “Pyramids.”
69. Walking around your neighborhood.
70. Intentionally getting lost in the woods and playing “choose your own adventure.”
71. Cruising around on a bicycle.
72. Taking a 45-minute shower.
73. Drinking white Russians.
74. Entering voids.
75. Dealing with Mondays.
76. Listening to Bob Saget.
77. Making your own soap.
78. Cosmos: A Personal Voyage.
80. Cats. And making fun of cats.
82. Sitting in the chair of the lifeguard post.
83. James Blake.
84. Kush & OJ.
86. Sketch comedy.
87. Getting Doug With High.
DC Lawmaker Aims to Get Green Light for Recreational Cannabis Sales
Wisconsin Governor Announces He Will Make “First Step” Toward Legalizing Cannabis
The Cannabis Lobby Is Upping Its Presence In Washington DC
Terminally Ill Patients in Australian Hospital to be Treated with Psilocybin
Health5 days ago
Medical Marijuana Recalled From Two Michigan Dispensaries Due to Failed Lab Tests
News7 days ago
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Brings Former Marijuana Policy Project Director to Her Staff
People6 days ago
Antonio Bascaro: Father. War Hero. Longest Living Pot Prisoner
Legalization6 days ago
Rep. Earl Blumenauer Introduces Bill to Regulate Cannabis Like Alcohol
Medical Marijuana5 days ago
NJ Doctor Suspended for Recommending Medical Marijuana to Thousands of Patients
Sponsored7 days ago
What are the Best Strains from Humboldt to Grow Outdoors?
News2 days ago
Man Leaves Two Pounds of Pot in Uber, is Arrested Trying to Retrieve It
Sponsored5 days ago
CBD vs Kratom: Which Is Best For You?