There are certain rites of passage that everyone goes through when they start to smoke. Here’s some of our fond memories.
1. Burning your finger trying to light up for the first time.
Hot, hot, hot!
2. That first accidental taste of bong water.
Let’s not so that ever again.
3. Picking up from that sketchy dealer alone for the first time. (Bonus points if it’s more than an eighth).
It’s gonna be fine, I’m cool.
4. Going through a forest of paper until you finally master your own technique on how to roll the perfect joint.
Look, Yoda wasted a lot of stuff too.
5. Coughing up your lungs until finally being able to take a long, milky bong rip without interruption.
Water is key.
6. Creating the perfect playlist for all toking occasions.
That’s my Snuggie jam!
7. Investing in your first quality piece and letting it become one of your most prized possessions.
It’s just so beautiful…
8. Getting super baked from edibles by accident (especially if you made them yourself).
I can’t feel my legs.
9. Realizing that smoking weed is more than just a fad.
It’s a forever thing.
Everything You Need To Know About SoCal Cannabis Cup: Day 2
Kenyon Martin Claims That 85 Percent of NBA Players Smoke Weed
Don’t Miss This Unheard of 4/20 Vape Sale!
Swedish Musician and DJ Avicii Dead at Age 28
Celebrities2 weeks ago
9 Talk Show Hosts Who Smoke Weed
Culture1 week ago
9 Coolest Cannabis-Friendly Career Fields
Laws6 days ago
Marijuana Laws in Canada: Province by Province
Health2 weeks ago
5 Over-The-Counter Medications That Are More Dangerous Than Weed
Culture2 weeks ago
9 Activities To Socialize Your Smoke Sesh
Business1 week ago
These 6 Industries Don’t Want Hemp Legalized
World4 days ago
The 6 Most Advanced Countries For Marijuana Research
News2 weeks ago
Police Blame Rats For Missing 540 Kilos of Weed