There are certain rites of passage that everyone goes through when they start to smoke. Here’s some of our fond memories.
1. Burning your finger trying to light up for the first time.
Hot, hot, hot!
2. That first accidental taste of bong water.
Let’s not so that ever again.
3. Picking up from that sketchy dealer alone for the first time. (Bonus points if it’s more than an eighth).
It’s gonna be fine, I’m cool.
4. Going through a forest of paper until you finally master your own technique on how to roll the perfect joint.
Look, Yoda wasted a lot of stuff too.
5. Coughing up your lungs until finally being able to take a long, milky bong rip without interruption.
Water is key.
6. Creating the perfect playlist for all toking occasions.
That’s my Snuggie jam!
7. Investing in your first quality piece and letting it become one of your most prized possessions.
It’s just so beautiful…
8. Getting super baked from edibles by accident (especially if you made them yourself).
I can’t feel my legs.
9. Realizing that smoking weed is more than just a fad.
It’s a forever thing.
Anti-Pot Groups Urge Connecticut Lawmakers to Keep Cannabis Illegal
Massachusetts Rakes in Almost $24 Million in First Two Months of Legal Cannabis
Report Shows Ontario Police Writing 21 Tickets for Cannabis a Day
Woman Arrested For Allegedly Feeding Dog Meth, Weed-Laced Milkshake
Culture2 days ago
New Study Shows Joints Waste 300 Percent More THC Than Dabs
Activism5 days ago
Canadian Cannabis Activist Marc Emery Accused of Chronic Sexual Misconduct
News6 days ago
Marijuana Legalization Bill Killed by Virginia Lawmakers
News5 days ago
Iowa Mayor Charged For Growing 18 Marijuana Plants in Her Home
News1 day ago
Professional Skateboarder Suspended After Testing Positive for Weed
Medical Marijuana6 days ago
Governor of Florida Pushing to Lift Ban on Smokeable Marijuana
News6 days ago
Are Unlicensed Operators Accessing California’s Legal Cannabis Market?
Culture6 days ago
Why the Women of Broad City are the Stoner Heroines We’ve Been Waiting For