Green Flower’s 2017 Cannabis Health Summit is coming up, and unlike most other conferences centered around weed, your state’s legality won’t play a factor here: the entire summit will be streamed live online.
Let’s be honest, there is a huge lack of good, quality information around cannabis and health. And people have a lot of questions! Questions that they’re often too scared, or embarrassed, to ask. That’s where the Cannabis Health Summit comes in.
Last year, over 39,000 people from 50 countries tuned in to hear the latest news and innovations surrounding weed. This year—on May 6 and 7—the organizers have their eyes set on 75,000 people.
For two days, over 30 of the biggest names in cannabis and health will deliver 22-minute, TED-style talks that can be live-streamed straight into your living room or internet-enabled device. Be sure to RSVP here before May 7.
Speakers and conversation topics include:
- Steve DeAngelo – Here’s what modern cannabis looks like.
- Jeffrey Raber – Understanding the chemical compounds in cannabis.
- Dr. Allan Frankel, MD – How to legitimize cannabis as medicine.
- Paul Armentano – Is cannabis safe? Here’s what the research says.
- Eugene Monroe, Eben Britton, Bas Rutten—Why cannabis for athletes is a big deal.
- Andy Williams – Cannabis research: past, present, and future.
- Dustin Sulak – How to use cannabis without impairment.
- Coltyn Turner – This 17-year-old boy cured his Crohn’s with cannabis
- Martha Montemayor – The pluses and minuses of each delivery method.
- David Bearman, MD – The incredible history of medical cannabis.
- Mel Frank, Kyle Kushman – How to grow the highest quality clean cannabis.
- Gay Hendricks – How this NYT best-selling author creates on cannabis.
- Gary Richter and Rob Silver – Cannabis for pets.
- Maya Elisabeth, Dahlia Mertens, Didi Davis – Everything you need to know about cannabis topicals.
- Mara Gordon – How to find your ideal dose when self-medicating.
- Morris Beegle – The Game Changing Potential of Hemp.
- Jeff The 420 Chef – How to make light tasting canna-butter.
- Alison Ettel, David Hargett – A debate about different cannabis extraction methods.
- Samantha Miller, Ben Cassiday – Terpenes: Unlock the hidden potential of cannabis.
- Robyn Lawrence – How to manage your dose when cooking with cannabis.
- Dr. Malik Burnett, M.D. – How your endocannabinoid system interacts with cannabis.
- Josh Wurzer – Why the same strain can impact people differently.
- Joel Stanley, Tim Gordon – How CBD Will Change The World.
- Dr. Janice Knox, MD, Dr. Jessica Knox, MD, Dr. Rachel Knox, MD – This Family Of Cannabis MD’s Will Answer Your Cannabis Questions.
- Dr. Genester Wilson King – Why our aging population is turning to cannabis.
Don’t miss this free event! And if you want to help spread cannabis education, please share this post with other people in your life.
You can RSVP for FREE right now to save your virtual seat.
Canada Estimates $1 Billion in Legal Cannabis Sales in First Three Months
New Zealand City Has 10 Synthetic Cannabis Overdoses in 48 Hours
Billboards Urge Utah to Vote for Medical Marijuana by Quoting Mormon Scripture
Governor of the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands Legalizes Cannabis
Culture6 days ago
First Ever Trial to Study the Effects of Microdosing LSD Began This Month
CBD6 days ago
Coca-Cola in Talks to Make the Next CBD-Infused Beverage
Health6 days ago
Adderall and Weed: Learn More About the Combo
Guides4 days ago
What Do The Colors of Marijuana Mean?
Health5 days ago
Tobacco vs. Weed: The Differences, Pros, and Cons
Health6 days ago
Study Finds Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Youth More Likely to Use Multiple Substances
Medical Marijuana5 days ago
Canadian Cannabis Company Tilray to Export Products to United States
Health6 days ago
Recent Study Finds That Approximately 2 Million US Teens Vape