You can also skip this step if you’ve already got your cannabis in the form of a concentrate. We don’t recommend using rubbing alcohol. The higher the percentage of the alcohol, the easier it will be to evaporate.
1. Take one of the glass jars out of your freezer. The cold temperature helps separate unwanted lipids and fats from your cannabinoids and terpenes.
2. Take the baked buds and put them into a mason jar. You should have a jar full of dry and crispy weed flakes ready for an alcohol bath.
3. Soak your buds in a pool full of liquor. Pour in just enough Everclear so that your weed is completely submerged. Then, gently swish the mixture back and forth instead of up and down to avoid agitating the mixture too much.
4. Return the jar to the freezer for another minute.
5. Next, take the second jar, place the cheesecloth at the top and pour the mixture through. Squeeze the cheesecloth over the mason jar until you can’t get another drop out of it.
Next: Final Steps