CBD oils are popular because they work. In fact, hemp-produced CBD oil transformed the way consumers think about wellness, offering a legal, cannabinoid-based alternative to medical marijuana. And now that industry is catching on, specifically with the FDA’s recent approval of Epidiolex, the CBD pill for childhood epilepsy that contains no THC, CBD oil has found mainstream acceptance.
As demand rises, so does the need to educate CBD oil consumers. After all, what differentiates good from bad? How do customers know if their strawberry-flavored hemp oil is pure? More importantly, how do consumers find the best CBD oil on the market today? When it comes to CBD oil, informed decisions are possible, as long as one knows the right questions to ask.
For starters, the best CBD oil is:
- Made from Industrial Hemp
- Extracted Using Supercritical CO2
- Independent third-party lab tested
- Clearly Labeled
- Made in the USA from a trusted source
- Validated with Medical Trials
High-Quality CBD Oil Comes From All-Natural Industrial-Grade Hemp
All of the best CBD oil starts with superior hemp sourced from cultivators from around the globe. Hemp absorbs everything in the surrounding soil, meaning that CBD extracted from hemp grown on fertile ground is a step above anything else available to consumers. Diamond CBD treks the globe, sourcing their CBD from non-GMO, organically grown hemp plants cultivated on soil-rich farms in Kentucky, Colorado, and Scandinavia, while the plants they use are harvested and dried under the most optimal of conditions.
Consumers should always know where their CBD oil comes from:
- Always look for where the manufacturer sources their hemp.
- The information should be readily available on the company’s website, or through their customer service representatives.
- If not, then it is a red flag that consumers should look elsewhere for their CBD.
Supercritical CO2 Extraction Ensures CBD Oil Maintains Its Purity
Even companies that use the best hemp may cut corners when it comes to their extraction processes. Consumers should be wary of so-called “cheap” CBD oil, as chances are toxic solvents such as propane, hexane, or butane may have been used to extract the cannabinoids. Such poisonous solvents can be hazardous to the human body. Diamond CBD uses supercritical CO2 extraction when manufacturing everything, including their flavored CBD oil collections.
Consumers should always know how their CBD oil was extracted:
- Some companies have taken to using ethanol in their extraction process, but top-tier companies use supercritical CO2 extraction.
- It is a gentle approach that ensures the product maintains its purity throughout the entire process.
- It retains all of the naturally occurring beneficial molecules found in the hemp plant.
Independent Third-Party Lab Tests Maintain The Safety of The CBD Oil Industry
Of course, knowing what is in the bottle is ultimately the consumer’s most significant concern when purchasing CBD. Sadly, an influx of cheaply-made and even toxic products are flooding the market in recent years. Such CBD oil has been found to include everything from high levels of THC to illegally processed synthetic cannabinoids.
Diamond CBD provides their customers with lab reports for all of their products directly on their website, and consumers can ask for copies as well. These tests are up-to-date and performed by reputable labs, ensuring overall safety for the industry at-large.
Consumers should always request lab reports:
- The best companies in the industry self-regulate with independent third-party lab tests for all of their products.
- Testing is the only way that consumers can be sure that the claims made about their CBD oil are valid.
THC-Free CBD Oil Guarantees The Safety of All Consumers
Legally produced CBD oil from industrial-grade hemp contains less than 0.03 percent THC, hardly enough to create a buzz or cause a psychoactive high similar to medical marijuana. Worse, some companies use synthetics in their products as well — dangerous, human-made substances that can cause harmful reactions. Companies like Diamond CBD hold their CBD oil to a higher standard, guaranteeing that their product is both THC-free, and made without any illegal substances.
Consumers should verify their CBD oil is THC-free and synthetic-free:
- Independent third-party lab testing protects all consumers from unintentionally encountering either of these substances.
- It ensures both safety and freedom from unwanted legal repercussions.
Clearly-Labeled Packaging Gives CBD Oil Users Pertinent Information
It may seem obvious at first, but it can be easy for consumers to glance over the labeling of their CBD, especially if they are conditioned to think that all products are the same. Does a company use propylene glycol or MCT in its CBD oil? Is there 500 mg or 1500 mg of CBD in the bottle? At Diamond CBD this information is given to all customers up front, allowing them to make important decisions about what they put in their bodies ahead of time.
Consumers should only purchase CBD oil that is clearly-labeled:
- A clearly-labeled package helps customers to make informed decisions about the products that they purchase.
- It is important to know the strength of the product as well as any additional ingredients that may be added by the manufacturer.
The Best CBD Oil Manufacturers Are Sponsoring Medical Trials
In today’s environment consumers want to know what they are buying, and the same is true when it comes to CBD oil. Anyone can make wild claims about their CBD products (and in fact, to the chagrin of many, lots of companies do) but the best in the industry back up their CBD oil with real medical trials. Diamond CBD’s team of researchers is working to ensure the quality and efficacy of every product they sell.
Consumers should only purchase CBD oil backed by medical trials:
- The best CBD oil companies commissioning large-scale studies to prove the validity of their claims.
- The best products and processes can be verified, substantiated and proven scientifically.
Finding A Customer-Focused CBD Oil Company
Of course, Epidiolex is just the latest in a series of headline-grabbing events in the CBD industry, more of which is discussed in the other parts of this series on CBD. Between the latest court rulings concerning CBD oil, which are dissected in the piece of CBD vape oils, and the recent Farm Bill which attempts to legalize hemp, which is perused in the article discussing the various options available to CBD oil users, public perception is leaning more and more towards approval of CBD oil.
With both public perception and political winds shifting when it comes to cannabidiol, companies like Diamond CBD understand that customers need a way to wade through a sea of inferior, unregulated products. Sure, Strawberry Flavored Hemp Oil may be a top-selling product, but as any quality product should, it gives customers peace of mind that they know exactly what they are buying, where it comes from, and what is in the bottle. After all, the best CBD oil manufacturers are customer-focused.
But now that customers know how to choose a top-quality CBD oil, how do they sift through all the possible choices available to them? From full-spectrum oils to isolates to more, today’s consumers have an abundance of options available. And what about vape oils? Keep reading the rest of this series to learn more about the different type of CBD oils available on the market, as well as the options available when it comes to vape oils.