FlavRx is already one of the weed industry’s most well-established names. Carrying everything from clothing, accessories and a full line of concentrates and other cannabis products, the company is now working to expand its CBD offerings. In fact, FlavRx could very well become your one-stop shop for all things CBD related.
FlavRx’s Expanding CBD Lineup
After turning its sights solidly on the CBD market, FlavRx has quickly built a sizable lineup of products. The company now has everything from CBD-infused topicals to edibles, vaporizers and more.
Put simply, if you can dream it up, the folks at FlavRx probably have a CBD version of it. To give you a sense of just how expansive FlavRx’s CBD product line has become, here’s a quick overview of what they have to offer:
All New CBD Gummies
FlavRx recently announced the release of new CBD gummies. The gummies are available in 14 flavors, and you can choose from 100 milligram or 250 milligram doses.
With so many flavors and two different dosages, these CBD gummies give you full control over how you consume your cannabidiol. And since they’ve been infused with only premium-grade CBD, your dose will always be potent.
FlavRx has gotten especially creative in the topicals department. The company has found a way to work loads of high-quality CBD into a surprisingly wide range of skin products.
- Sun Guard: That’s right, sunscreen that has CBD in it. FlavRx’s CBD Sun Guard comes in two-ounce bottles, and each one comes with a 50 milligram dose of CBD. You can get it in either SPF 30 or SPF 50. Now you can protect your skin from harmful UV rays while also medicating with a solid dose of CBD.
- Roll-on Gel: This topical is ideal for patients dealing with aches and pains. The herbal solution roll-on gel glides on smooth and provides instant cooling to painful or swollen areas. And the quick-acting CBD offers a whole new level of relief. Each bottle includes 100 milligrams of CBD.
- Transdermal Patch: FlavRx’s CBD patch was designed to deliver long-lasting medication. The specialized adhesive uses an all-natural formula that will stick to any part of your body without falling off or causing irritation. The time-released patch provides a steady dose of CBD throughout the day.
- Salve: This product is especially effective for muscle and joint pain, which makes it ideal for athletes and for post-workout recovery. The salve itself has a gentle cooling effect, and the CBD provides quick-acting anti-pain and anti-inflammatory treatment.
While cosmetics are closely related to other types of topicals, FlavRx’s CBD Bath Bomb deserves a category all its own. These bath bombs were designed with luxurious, spa-like relaxation in mind.
They combine lavender, essential oils and all-natural CBD to give you a one-of-a-kind cannabis treatment. Ultimately, these bath bombs rejuvenate your skin and give you a deep sense of physical relaxation.
If you prefer your CBD in some sort of oral application, FlavRx once again has plenty of options. These include:
- Tinctures: A cannabis classic, tinctures can be a discreet and convenient way to consume cannabinoids. FlavRx’s CBD tinctures come in natural, mint and cherry flavors.
- Metered Pen: The FlavRx Metered Pen offers patients one of the easiest, most precise ways to dose. Each pump dispenses a specific amount of CBD, so you can get the exact treatment you need.
- Capsules: These CBD capsules are straightforward and they do exactly what you need them to. Each capsule contains 25 milligrams of premium, CBD-rich hemp oil. FlavRx’s time-release technology means that you can get effective relief throughout the day.
If you love vaping, you’re in luck. FlavRx hasn’t forgotten you. In fact, FlavRx’s CBD vaporizers are basically a product line all on their own.
The vape pens come pre-filled with organic CBD hemp oil. The oils have been infused with high-grade terpenes to create 12 unique flavors.
Tailor Your CBD Experience
Everything about FlavRx’s line of CBD products has been designed to put you in full control. Regardless of why you’re consuming cannabidiol or how you prefer to medicate, FlavRx has a product that will meet your needs.
If you want something discreet and low-key, check out their CBD capsules or tinctures. If you’re looking to treat yourself, fill up your bathtub and drop in a CBD bath bomb. Or if you’re looking for pain relief right at the source, the roll-on gel or salve could be the best option.
To top it all off, FlavRx’s new CBD gummies give you a way to medicate that can be both discreet and fun. Most importantly, the gummies will deliver a consistently high-quality dose of cannabidiol.
All of this means that you can effectively treat everything from sore muscles, chronic pain, PTSD, inflammation, anxiety and so much more using the all-natural power of cannabinoids. And since FlavRx now ships CBD products anywhere in the U.S., it’s easier than ever to get the cannabidiol you need.
Final Hit: FlavRx Aims To Be Your One-Stop Shop for CBD Products
Researchers continue uncovering the medicinal and health potential of cannabinoids. In particular, CBD has risen to the fore as one of the most powerful ingredients produced by the cannabis plant.
FlavRx has tapped into this seemingly limitless potential by coming up with an expansive lineup of CBD products. Whether you’re looking for a way to mellow out an intense high or you need an all-natural way to treat a health condition, FlavRx could very well become your one-stop shop for CBD.
Cody Alt Builds CBD Company in 7 Months, Now Launching Cannabis Products
Lawmakers Want To Charge Doctors Who Prescribe Cannabis With A Felony
7 Scientists Who Smoked Weed
Moms Who Get High
Recreational Marijuana in Canada Will Be Delayed
10 Best Vape Pens of 2017 for Cannabis Concentrates
10 Best Dab Rigs Of 2017
How To Grow Organic Weed: A Step-by-Step Guide
6 Sickest Space Bucket Designs
11 Markets That Benefit From Weed Legalization
Products5 days ago
10 Best Portable Vaporizers of 2017
Guides1 week ago
6 Ways To Get Better Bong Rips
Products3 days ago
10 Best Quartz Bangers Of 2017
Entertainment3 days ago
Nine Authors Who Smoked Weed
Culture2 days ago
The Origins of Your Favorite Weed Slang
Health1 week ago
How To Treat Endometriosis With Cannabis
Dispensaries1 week ago
First Medical Marijuana Dispensary In Texas Open For Business
News1 week ago
How Much Are Canadians Paying For Marijuana?