Everyone has been there. Your tried-and-true dealer moves (gets busted, gets married, has a baby, goes to college) and you are SOL on the couch with no green. What to do? Get hooked up with a new dealer of course! But then this happens:
1. You wonder if he remembers your name or if it annoys him when you say, “Hey its Bob Smith again, I picked up last Thursday with John?”
“You know, that guy that you met once last week (reallydudeI’mnotacop).”
2. You struggle to find out if they’re one of those people who is chronically late, or if you’re being stood up.
“Is he/she coming? They’re not coming! I’ll never be stoned again.”
3. That awkward first smoke together when you find out they’re a silent stoner and your endless babbling about your theory on the universe isn’t appreciated.
“But you don’t really disappear, it’s just that they can’t see you because the gamma rays are blocking…..hello?”
4. Baller dealer does not carry bills less than 50s, and all you have are 50s. I guess we can break the bill over at that hot dog stand? Is that weird? Want a hot dog?
“Ima gonna get mine with extra onions.”
5. Possible accidental flirting. Is this professional or uncomfortable? I swear I didn’t mean to touch your hand like that just now…unless you liked it and/or are single. In that case…
6. Instant judgment. Is this guy sketchy? Is it just me? Am I a terrible person? Am I being ripped off? Nah, I’m no fool. Am I?
“Soooo, where are you from?”
7. That new routine…the one where they wordlessly hop into your car at the corner by Dunkin Donuts at exactly 7:35pm. Car jacking? No it’s cool. You hand them the cash and they hand you their best strain because y’all are homies now.
“Wanna go to IHop?”
What’s in Your Stash? Autumn Saylor, Stay-at-Home Mom, Treating PTSD With Cannabis
Study Finds Legal Cannabis Reduces Illicit Grows in National Forests
Someone Planted 34 Cannabis Plants in the Vermont Statehouse Flower Beds
New Bill Ensures Some Retroactive Drug War Justice for New Hampshire
House Votes to Protect States With Legal Marijuana From Feds
Two Plead Guilty to Using United States Postal Service to Traffic Marijuana
Honoring the Legend: Jack Herer
Raid of Massive Illegal Cannabis Grow Site in California Took Four Days to Complete
News5 days ago
What Was Said at Today’s Congressional Hearing on Federal Marijuana Law Reform
Health5 days ago
The Pechoti Method: Can You Put Weed in Your Belly Button?
News6 days ago
New Subscription Service Ships Concentrates Directly to Consumers
Entertainment6 days ago
Jay-Z Announces Partnership With Top Cannabis Company Caliva
News3 days ago
Coast Guard Busts Submarine Carrying Over $500 Million Worth of Cocaine, Weed
News3 days ago
Florida Court Rules Medical Marijuana Licensing Law Unconstitutional
Health4 days ago
Cannabis and Mental Health: Schizophrenia
News5 days ago
Hawaii Officially Decriminalizes Small Quantities of Cannabis