Representative Steve Cohen (D-Tennessee) has been in Congress since 2007 and has been one of the staunchest supporters of marijuana in the government. If you Google his name you are bound to stumble upon a slew of recordings from the last year where he unabashedly shames everyone from DEA agents to government officials on the dysfunctional American pot policy and war on drugs. In the following clip from earlier in 2014, the congressman is seen and heard laying it on thick to Michael Botticelli, Acting Director of the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy. This is one of the most logical and direct arguments to change the US policy for marijuana that has been presented on a national scale. Enjoy:
Subscribe for exclusive access to deals, free giveaways and more!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
- High Times Greats: Interview With Stevie Nicks
- Higher Profile: Aaron Riley, CEO CannaSafe
- Canadian Cannabis Sales Reached A New High in March During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Legislation To Reform Medical Marijuana Program In Oklahoma Fails To Pass
- High Times Greats: ‘Why Do You Think They Call It Dope?’ By Luc Sante