2. Vanilla Ice Cream
This yummy vanilla ice cream is a must-try for cannabis bakers alike. You can make a big batch of this delicious treat to keep on-hand in your freezer for whenever your craving may hit. It’s a quick and easy recipe that requires no churning. Not only is it keto-friendly, but it’s sugar-free too!
- 4 Eggs Separated
- 1 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/3 cup Natvia (Or Erythritol)
- 1 Vanilla Bean
- 1-2 tsp Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil (melted)
- Separate 4 large eggs and beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until very fluffy and white.
Mix in the Natvia with the egg whites.
- In a separate bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream until it becomes thick, but not butter.
- With a sharp knife, remove the seeds from the vanilla pod using the back of your knife. Add cannabis infused coconut oil and mix in with the heavy cream.
- Gently fold the egg whites in with the beaten cream, and add the egg yolks and continue folding
Place in a rectangle pan and freeze for 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!