3. Keto-Friendly Gummy Bears
This tasty and easy gummy bear recipe is perfect if you’re looking for a low-dosage edible. You’ll be able to eat a couple of these delicious candies without feeling like you might melt into the floor.
- 2/3 Cup of Desired Juice
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2-3 tsp Cannabis Tincture
- 31/2 tbsp Gelatin
- In a saucepan, combine the following ingredients over medium-low heat: 2/3 cup of juice, 1/3 Cup Water, 1 tbsp lemon juice, and 2 tbsp honey.
- Add 2-3 tsp cannabis tincture.
- Whisk in 3 tbsp of gelatin.
- Keep whisking until smooth. Turn off heat.
- Fill your mold with your mixture.
- Allow cooling for about 5 minutes in the freezer.
3 medium-sized bananas 2 cups almond flour 3 large or extra large eggs ? cup walnuts or pecans (optional) ? cup plain olive oil 1 tsp baking soda 2 tbsp infused coconut oil 1 tbsp plain coconut oil
I am looking for keto cbd gummie recipes
Can you replace the tincture with infused coconut oil?
Bananas and honey are not typically referred to as keto-friendly due to the high sugar amd carb content, FYI…