4. Simple Canna-Banana Bread
Here’s a twist on an old classic recipe. If you have too many bananas that are about to spoil, put them to good use by making this special canna-banana bread. The recipe is very simple to make and will keep you and your friends happy, high, and stress-free for at least a couple of hours.
- 3 Medium Bananas
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1-2 tbsp Cannabis-Infused Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Regular Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease loaf pan using regular coconut oil.
- Cut up bananas.
- Add all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix on high until well combined.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes.