5. Soft Pretzels
Forget the soft pretzels at the mall. Make this recipe yourself with a keto and cannabis twist. These low-carb pretzels are best eaten on the day of cooking, but if you do have any left they are fridge-friendly as well. Pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds the day after to soften them up for your enjoyment.
- 3 cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 4 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Warm Water
- 2 tsp Dried Yeast
- 1 ½ cups Almond Flour
- 2 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 2 tbsp Canna-Butter, Melted
- 1 tbsp Pretzel Salt
- 2 Eggs, Room Temperature
- Preheat oven to 200C/390F.
- In a microwave-safe dish, place the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese and microwave in 30 sec increments, stirring in between, until fully melted and almost liquid.
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm water and allow it to sit and activate for 2 minutes.
- In your stand mixer, place the almond flour and xanthan gum and mix well.
- Add the eggs, yeast mixture and 1 tablespoon of the melted canna-butter and mix well.
- Add the hot melted cheese to the stand mixer and allow it to knead the dough until all the ingredients are fully combined. Around 5-10 minutes.
- Split the dough into 12 balls.
- Roll each ball into a long skinny log and twist into a pretzel shape. Place on a lined cookie sheet and give a little space.
- Brush the pretzels with the remaining canna-butter and sprinkle with pretzel salt.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- When the pretzels are golden brown, remove them from the oven.
Final Hit: Keto-Friendly Cannabis-Infused Recipes
If you’re looking to stay high while keeping your carbs low, you’ve come to the right place. Now you have five different keto-friendly cannabis-infused recipes to choose from.
Now you won’t have to keep eating pot brownies everytime you want to medicate while keeping things keto-friendly.